7/25/08

how many days till school starts?

3 weeks and counting down! I cannot WAIT.
The kids are driving me absolutely UP. THE. WALL. today. Austin came home from visiting his Nana all week and I swear all h*ll broke loose! I won't go into details but let's just say all 3 have been banished to different rooms of the house for the rest of the evening. Sigh.

You can probably guess I didn't take any pictures today. Well, I take that back, I took ONE a little while ago. Kaitlyn found two bottles of nail polish- a pale shimmery pink and a dark purple (yikes). She wanted her toenails painted pink so I treated her, it's not very often she will sit still long enough for me to do girly things like that with her but she IS almost 4 (eek) so I'm sure she is growing into that stage. Anyway, once I finished her toes, she wanted her fingers done, then she wanted to paint MY toenails so I figured "what the heck, this will at least occupy her for two minutes". She definitely needs nail painting practice! But of course I gushed about how utterly FABULOUS my toes looked and how I can't WAIT for daddy to get home so I can show him.

A few minutes later I was checking my email when I heard a shriek from Austin- Kaitlyn had snuck off with the bottle of DARK PURPLE nail polish and started to paint HIS toenails under the table! He was TICKED at first but then we laughed about it... funny part is I don't have any polish remover at the moment so he is stuck with two purple toenails until it wears off! LOL!

So I made the two stick their feet by mine so I could snap a pic of our pretty toes...
Photobucket

And then I played in photoshop and made a little collage of miss K from yesterday. I didn't post any of these pics, by themselves they aren't much but together they kind of tell a story. She had picked up a fallen blossom on the ground and was hugging it, kissing it, and snuggling with it. Don't know what exactly was UP with that but...?
What can I say, the girl LOVES flowers!
Photobucket