7/28/08

today was a good day.

OK, now I have that ice cube song in my head. :)

It WAS a good day for the most part. Got my editing all done on the golf photos, just waiting on a couple of peoples' money so I can place the orders. The boys went golfing this afternoon, by themselves (which made me nervous but the guy at the pro shop assured me it was ok for them to golf without an adult). They did great- Austin golfed his best round ever (they only went 9 holes, since they had to walk the course- neither of them are old enough to drive a golf cart yet). They had fun and it was nice for them to go do something they both enjoy, and to GET ALONG while doing it!

Kaitlyn was in an awesome mood today too, full of it like usual but in a good way. I took advantage and got some great photos for her birthday invitation (can you believe she will be FOUR on Sept. 10?). I don't want to share the real photo I will be using on her invite just yet (I want it to be a surprise) but I can share this one that I took after I was done:

Photobucket

And this week's theme is sunflare! YAY! I've been meaning to practice more on learning to control flare and use it creatively I just haven't had the motivation so here it is! I snapped a couple real quick with my fisheye lens, I love how this lens gives me that "starburst" effect when I point it at the sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket