6/27/08

caden's cry.

These guys freakin' ROCK. I don't even know what else to say about them! Their name is Caden's Cry and my best description of their style is Creed/STP/GN'R/Awesomeness all rolled up into four uber talented musicians. They had their "own" photog shooting them play so I did my best to stay out of his way and let him work (which was way cool to watch) and I even managed to get some decent stuff myself while I was at it! (note to self: you NEED one of those big white lenses! LOL!)

So check out their myspace page and have a listen if you get the chance (click on their name up above), and definitely if you're in the Indy area and can make it to one of their shows, GO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy had the BEST facial expressions throughout the show!
Photobucket

Does the drummer not look a bit like Lenny Kravitz?
Photobucket

The crowd was WAY into it too- wish I could have shown how they were jumping up & down!
Photobucket

Photobucket