6/30/08

tagged!

I've been tagged! Thanks Skye! LOL! (actually, I love getting tagged by fellow blogger/photogs, it makes me feel special!)

OK, here are the rules!

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

This is gonna be EASY! I have tons of embarrasing music that I love, lol!

OK.

1. YMCA by The Village People. It just makes me happy!
2. Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. Yes, I DO know all the words! I thought I was the shiznit for knowing them too!
3. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot. Inside joke (hi Em!).
4. Blue by Eiffel 65. (yeah yeah, I know! It's catchy, ok?!)
5. Straight Up by Paula Abdul. Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever? Oh-oh-oh.... LOL... and I used to be able to do the dance to the music video too! (I'm a dork)


Alrighty, now I get to tag 7 random people! But I could only think of 5, so this'll have to do! I tag:

Bobbi (oh YEAH baby, you knew I'd do it!)
Ariana (Cause I just love her and her gorgeous girlies and handsome new baby boy!)
Joanne (who just had a new gorgeous baby boy herself!)
Kristi (I know you've got some embarrassing stuff girl!)
Sam (who is almost as insane as me... and I love it!)