6/30/08

jason's side.

Now it's my hubby's turn... I promised him a whole post to himself of just his photos! Up until today I've only posted shots I took at the concert so today I am going through his shots and I picked out a few (ok, 15!) to edit and show you all! He did pretty good, I may be able to train him yet! (LOL)

(look J, I even made you a watermark so you can be "professional"!)

Photobucket

Here's Mike again (Jason's friend and lead singer of No1Zero):
Photobucket

Photobucket

More No1zero (can you tell we love these guys?)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

check out the rocker boy!
Photobucket

a couple of No1Zero's "groupies" (ok, they are the wife (left) and sis (right) of the lead singer Mike)- just so you don't think Jason was just there to take photos of hot chicks, we actually know these gals! LOL!)
Photobucket

Here's the booty-shakin' baby again!
Photobucket

Aly laughing with her little sister (awwww)
Photobucket

Photobucket

This seemed like a fitting saying...
Photobucket

And somehow a family photo got snuck in there when J handed his camera off to a friend for a sec! (she was admiring our goodies...lol...) Aren't we cute (and HOT- ugh) in our black t-shirts?
Photobucket

**I have edited this post to tell you of Jason's skill in photo taking- he is so skilled that he took all of his photos one handed- camera in one hand, beer in the other. Aren't you impressed?)**