7/10/08

mishmash.

Today's post is a sort of mishmash of stuff... which fits because I am such a random person anyway!

Devin's team WON THEIR GAME last night! It was AMAZING, finally these little guys all pulled together and played like a TEAM and they were awesome. It was one of those edge-of-your-seat games, where every single play, every single pitch, every single out mattered. I tell ya, I can't take many more games like this one! LOL! They play in the championship game on Monday night, I will be freaking OUT!

I snapped this one of D before his game the other night:
Photobucket

Jason took these the other day when we were at a friend's house for a bbq.
Beer and fire... 'nuff said. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are a few (ok, a LOT) from my garden yesterday. I took these after the rain stopped- yes, these are REAL raindrops, not from my spray bottle this time, lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just call me the "fly whisperer"... I swear these yucky guys will stay SO still for me, even when I am less than an inch away from them! My lens must be hypnotizing... if only it worked that way on my kids! :p
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a wedding to do this weekend, so I may not be posting anything for a few days- so don't be worried if I "disappear"! I promise to be back (with pics) as soon as possible!

Have a great weekend everyone!