7/9/08

wii are silly.

It's icky outside, sprinkling rain and VERY muggy so Kaitlyn and I are chillin' indoors today. The boys (all 3 of them) are golfing right now, so us "gills" are left to our own devices to entertain ourselves. That can be dangerous!

Since I have nothing interesting going on, I thought I'd just post a few silly photos I've taken of princess K. The sad part is, this kind of thing is "normal" for us around here. LOL!

Photobucket

wink!
Photobucket

somehow the mustache is missing... but it is still funny!
Photobucket

Last night, Devin taught Kaitlyn how to play the wii (isn't he a great big bro?):
Photobucket

Photobucket

And D's baseball team played game 1 of their tournament last night- they WON! I really wish I'd taken my camera with me. They brought Devin in to pitch (closer) and he did awesome. He even caught the game winning out! :) But it looked like it would storm at any moment and the ball fields are far away from the parking lot, so I didn't want to chance getting the camera wet. At least I have the memories in my head...

They play game 2 tonight, weather permitting.

So what are you all doing today to entertain yourselves? I'm running out of ideas and I am tired of reading One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish.... over... and over... and over...