7/8/08

carnival fun.

We took the kiddos to the carnival last week. (hence the scary pic from yesterday's post) They all had SO much fun! Jason brought his camera and took a few shots. (I left mine this time- shocking I know) I was leaving early to go to a play with my uncle called The Diviners (which was FABULOUS, btw) at the Shawnee Theater. So I thought I'd post a few from Jason's view (apparently his view included embarrassing angles of my sister and I (see previous post) and a lot of shots of our nephews and Kaitlyn, but none of our boys (they went off on their own to ride the "big kid" rides- you know, the ones that make us mommas too nervous to watch them ride?).

(from Jason's camera)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(she wasn't too sure about this little dragon coaster... her suspicions were correct, it terrified her!)
Photobucket

Then on the 4th after the family reunion, we went into town to see the fireworks display. It was a good one this year! I tried for the first time to take fireworks photos and they actually turned out decent, I thought.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for all the nice bday wishes yesterday! It did end up being a pretty good day. We went to Fazoli's for dinner (YUMMM) and just hung out the rest of the evening. :)

And ps- it may have been slightly confusing in my post yesterday when I talked about the rain- that is actually a photo I took where I had just stepped out my back door and snapped. What you are seeing there is actually part of my garden! :)