7/7/08

it's my party and i'll cry it i want to...

OK, so there is no party. But it IS my birthday! Unfortunately, it's just another day in paradise here. Nothing out of the ordinary going on. But you know what? It's just fine with me!

I woke up this morning to a little surprise though...
Photobucket

Austin made me breakfast! He thought of it all on his own, isn't that the sweetest thing? I had Honey Nut Cheerios, buttered toast, and cappucino- all of my faves! So the day started off pretty well.

I had to have Austin at the golf course at 8am this morning (UGH- I am SO not a morning person) but after my hearty breakfast I was ready to go! It started raining while Austin was at golf camp...

Photobucket
(it really is raining, it's hard to see in the pic though)

...and it continued to rain the rest of the day. Devin still got to go to golf too (his started at 9am) but they had to do some indoor putting thing.

I've been feeling kinda gloomy all day (the rain'll do that to me) but I've been having fun with Kaitlyn singing songs and drawing.

Photobucket

I wish the rain would let up so I could take the kids downtown, or at least go outside to play... it doesn't look promising though. :(

Maybe I'll at least get to go out to dinner? I'd even take Fazoli's at this point...

Oh, here is something I stumbled across today that made me laugh out loud though! I was taking pics off of Jason's camera (my XTi)- he had taken pics while we were at the carnival on the 3rd- well, just see for yourself!

Photobucket

Yep. We're dorks! (that's my sis Audrey on the right with my nephew Avery- they wouldn't let the little ones go down the slide without an adult).

LOL!